Refer A Friend to Better Caring: Terms and Conditions
This Referral Program is conducted by Better Caring Pty Ltd (ABN 80 162 890 379) of Suite 810, Level 8 46-56 Kippax Street, Surry Hills NSW, Australia, 2010. Telephone number (1300 73 65 73).
Selected clients and support workers on Better Caring will be invited to participate in a Referral Program. They will receive a unique Referral Code generated by the system, via email to share with people they know.
- Clients may only refer other clients for the purposes of this Program to be incentivised.
- Support workers may only refer other support workers for the purposes of this Program to be incentivised
By participating in the Referral Program, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Program.
In these Terms and Conditions,
- “Person Referring” (clients) means an active Client who has been invited to participate in the Referral Program by Better Caring
- “Person Referring” (support workers) means an active Support Worker who has been invited to participate in the Referral Program by Better Caring
“Referred Person” means a new active member who signs up on Better Caring using a unique Referral Code from “Person Referring” on the signup form during a signup process.
Conditions for eligible referrals
In order to be considered an eligible referral;
- the “Referred Person” must enter the unique Referral Code given by the “Person Referring” on the Better Caring signup form in the entry field titled ‘Referral Code’, if the unique Referral Code is not entered at the time of sign up, participation in the Referral Program will not be valid
- a new “Referred Person” cannot be an existing Better Caring client or support worker,
- there is no maximum number of referrals under this Referral Program,
- referrals will be valid until 31st August 2018. There will be no “Incentive” given for any referrals made or any sign ups using a Referral Code beyond that date.
- The “Person Referring” will be notified by email after the “Referred Person” signs up to Better Caring as well as when they complete the last step in order to receive the incentive.
Where a “Referred Person” is referred by more than one “Person Referring”, the first to refer that “Referred Person” will be the eligible “Person Referring”.
How to earn Incentive
The “Person Referring” and the “Referred Person” can earn Pre-Paid $50 VISA cards if;
- The “Referred Person” then becomes a user of Better Caring and complete these requirements where;
- the “Referred Person” who signed up to Better Caring as a Client must approve their first timesheet before 31st August 2018 in order to be eligible for both parties; “Referred Person” and “Person Referring” to receive the “Incentive”
- the “Referred Person” who signed up to Better Caring as a Support Worker must become an “Approved Support Worker” by going through the Support Worker Onboarding process, before 31st August 2018 in order to be eligible for both parties; “Referred Person” and “Person Referring” to receive the “Incentive”
Both the “Person Referring” and “Referred Person” will be sent a Pre-Paid $50 Visa Card each when a successful referral has been made.
- Pre-Paid $50 VISA Cards are non- transferable, cannot be exchanged and cannot be substituted for cash.
- Where the “Referred Person” completes the steps to approve the first timesheet or be an approved Support Worker before 31st August 2018, the “Person Referring” and “Referred Person” will receive a Pre-Paid $50 VISA Card within the 7-10 business days depending on the area that person resides.
- If a Pre-Paid $50 VISA Card is unavailable for any reason, Better Caring will, in its absolute discretion, substitute an alternative reward of equal value.
- All decisions made by Better Caring in relation to any aspect of the Program are final and binding on every person who enters the Program and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion commences on 4th July 2018 and closes at 4 pm on 31st August 2018.
- Entrants’ personal information will be collected and used by Better Caring to enable it to administer the Program and contact reward recipients. Better Caring will not use or disclose personal information collected under the Program for any other purpose.
By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree to;
- Send referral emails only to people that you know
- not to engage in any activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive or that may be considered spamming
Updates to the Terms
The Terms and Conditions of this program are subject to change at any time without notice. This Program may be terminated at Better Caring’s discretion. Continued participation in the Referral Program after any modification shall constitute consent to such modification.