Find and hire a care worker for the elderly.
Rates start from $25 per hour.
Or call 1300 73 65 73
Using Better Caring couldn’t be simpler
Choose from the best care workers in your area. By hiring them directly you save money and can afford more hours of care. It’s all round better caring.
A Community of Independent Care Workers
All care workers on Better Caring are insured and have a valid police check. We also check their references and copies of relevant qualifications.
Why Better Caring Is Better For You
CHOICE AND CONTROL
- You choose carers right for you
- You agree their hourly rate and schedule
- You confirm delivery of each scheduled care
- You can provide feedback on carers
- You can end the relationship, if it’s not working
PAY LESS, HIRE DIRECT
- You pay less, while care givers earn more and feel more valued
- You can afford more hours of care
- Care can be much more affordable on weekends and public holidays
CHOICE AND CONTROL
- From motivated Carers who work for themselves
- We enable people in the community to care for people in their community
- We believe social care is as important as medical care and support of daily living
- Inclusive of LGBTI, CALD and others
PEACE OF MIND
All Carers on Better Caring have:
- current police check
- relevant qualifications
- reference checks
- nurses have registration checked
- the benefit of insurance
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
- Your personal information remains private, and is only shared with carers you engage
- All payments processed through Payment Card Industry Compliant gateways
- All data is hosted in Australia
Better Caring works with industry and carers’ groups such as Council On The Ageing to ensure we are meeting the needs of the community.
What Better Caring Offers
Social Support & Domestic Assistance
Companionship, social outings, activities and adventures, transport, meal preparation, shopping assistance, cleaning, laundry, light housework, light gardening, etc.
Shower and dressing, grooming, mobility assistance, medication assistance, etc.
Wound care, medication management, continence management, catheter care, etc.