City2Surf is the world’s largest fun run, last year there were over 78,000 people involved. This year, Better Caring are taking up the challenge with a City2Surf team led by our long term client Shai. Shai has been hiring support workers such as Fiona, directly from the Better Caring platform.
Shai will be leading the charge with his mother Arahni Sont, who is Disability and Mental Health Advisor at Better Caring. Together, they’re welcoming Better Caring clients, care workers and their families to join the team to conquer the 14km track together.
The event takes place on 14 of August, commencing at Hyde Park and finishing up at Bondi Beach. See below for instructions on how to take part.
How do I sign up?
- Click here to register
- Register as an adult, $75 or child, $50 (if you are registering for someone 15 years or younger).
- Select “Join a Team” and search “Better Caring”
4. After Better Caring is visible in the team search list, click “Join”
5. Enter all your details, including which start group you wish to be in. If you would like to join Arahni and Shai – they will be in the Orange Group. However, if you would like to start in another group that is fine too!
6. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address. We’ll send you a free Better Caring T-Shirt so you can wear it on the day!
Closer to the date we’ll send you details of where to meet Shai and Arahni at the start line! On the day, don’t forget to take a photo in your Better Caring T-Shirt and hashtag #BCCity2Surf
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Natasha at email@example.com. We are looking forward to making it to the finish line with you!